Sunday, September 16, 2012

Journey to Springfield

Before we could go I had a fun time taking pictures of my kiddos. I got a new throw to use in photo shoots and of course they wanted to try it out first. Here is the link to those pictures.


http://clicktakeapik.blogspot.com/2012/09/baby-burritos_8032.html

The girls loved hanging out with their grandparents. Bounce house time, fun meals, movies, and just hanging out on the floor reading books.

Jason and I got to catch up with old friends. Our friend from Brazil was in town, Murilo. I got to get a massage to help with my headaches. Shopping was fun with my friend Paula. Sushi talk with Tara Jean. All around great weekend.

Oh update on my health, I was diagnosed with chronic migraines. I am trying the natural route to treat it first. Walking, lots of water, two kinds of vitamins, and no caffeine and fake sugars.  I am giving it 12 weeks to see how that does.


No comments: