Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Letters and E and F

EVEN my family is EXCITED about E!!! We spent time with EVERYBODY playing at the park.

 I made EASTER Jello jigglers.

 Dad wore his Dale Earnhardt shirt. I love it!
 I did an Easter Egg hunt with letter filled eggs. We would find one and say what letter we got. Max my nephew learned some new letter that day. It was a fun way to learn.






 For the letter F we made coffee filter flowers. Easy and really fun.



 Got this idea off of pinterest.com  It would be easier if she was older but we made it work.

 In school we are learning how to use a pencil and to color in the lines. We are also working on counting passed 20.  We all potty trained and dressing ourselves when we want to. Most of the time we don't want clothes on. Vivi would rather just run around saying Naked Baby.  We never know when the mood to be naked baby will come so it makes for an interesting day for mommy.  We are still really into singing and dancing.  Vivi is really into Curious George and Diego.  Playing with her animals is always fun because she can boss them around and they do what they are told to do. Doesn't work on Mommy.  The books we are using for school I picked up at Costco and I love them. Her writing skills have really impoved with them. Plus she likes doing it. Makes a big difference.
 F stands for feelings. I made these feeling cards and we use them to act out different ways to feel. I think this helps her when she is having a hard time trying to express herself she can relate back to these cards and tell me better. Mommy will show you how its done since Vivi says she is toooo busy.




 Had some paint left on our hands se we made funny pictures with the leftover stuff and practiced making up stories to go with them. Vivi said this is the family getting eaten by a monster. But he is still a nice monster. He was just hungry.
 Finished project.
 ignore the teeth marks in the foam letter Vivi said she was making cool stamps on the letter with her mouth. I keep the foam letters I make and we play games with them every week to go over the old letter. For example, Hide and Go seek letters. Jump on it. Or Dance around the circle of letters till the music stops and then yell the letter out.

No comments: