I want my girls to know that we love them and for some that is through words of affirmation. I found this really cool canvas dry eraser board. I was always taught to look at the positive in life from my Grandma Mac and my mom. Then I become a christian and Gods word tells us to rejoice in all things rejoice. So of course my family has to have a positive board. We can post bible verses that uplift. Things that are to be celebrated in the family and jokes why not:)
I made this for Jason for Vday. I know I gave it to him early. I was soo excited I couldn't wait. I took a plain frame and added the paper flowers I made and scrap booked the interior. It works as a dry eraser board. I love seeing what it says next. I encourage you to always look at the positive and be thankful for what God has given you. Oh ignore the random gnome. I forgot to move him. He is Vivi's little friend for our garden.

No comments:
Post a Comment