Vivi loves to learn and is always wanting to keep busy so I am starting to teach her the letters of the alpha bet. This week is B. So here are somethings I am going to do to keep busy this week.
1. Play with Beads and string
2. use pipe cleaners to make bracelets
3. Read stories that have Bears, bedtime and other fun B words in them
4. Have color sheets with B
5. Use beans and hide things in the box and have her search for the hidden treasure.
6. Hop around to a song like a bunny
7. Bake muffins together (she loves loves loves muffins)
8. Build a tower with marshmallows and toothpicks
9. Watch Barney and Bernstein Bears for show time with popcorn
10. Go to the Bounce House in Saint Louis Monkey Joe's for a field trip
These are just some easy ways to bring B into the week and I hope you all have a beautiful week!

No comments:
Post a Comment