- Sassy Shrimp and Black Bean Pilaf
- Oriental Chicken Asparagus
- Rosemary Hash Browns by Rachel Ray
- Basil Potato Soup recipe Jason and I have been getting more into soups lately so this will be my first try at potato. I hope it is good. I am sure I will let you all know LOL.
- Mango Chicken Salad over Romane Lettuce I know it sounds spring like but the picture really sold me on it. I tell ya if all recipe books came with pics for every recipe I think I would be more inclined to make them.
- Cookie Bars Watch out Amy is trying to bake. It only has three steps and not a lot of measuring so I should be good to go. My girls bible study will have to be the judge for this recipe.
It is a way to know how God is moving in our lives. Watch Vivi and Sophie grow. Share the ups and downs with Family and Friends even though we are far away.
Thursday, September 08, 2011
Fall Recipe Kick Off
So this month I am trying some new recipes and thought I would give you a preview of what it to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment