Saturday, August 27, 2011

What we are up to

Just because they are cute.  



 Playing more with Gigi now that she is early retired so we can all hang out more often. We love it!
 Ending the summer with a bang! Swim party for Xpress and gearing up for the fall.

 Mommy is home schooling prep for Preschool only because this girl loves to learn. She gets bored if I don't teach her more.  We know our shapes, 1 thru 20, our ABCs, same/different, and colors. We are working on applying those things, difference between upper case and lower case letters, phonics, how to use a pencil to trace letters and shapes, and everyone loves just playing outside and art projects.  I am enjoying watching her grow. She is so smart and I am amazed everyday by Gods creation.  Only by his grace can she be this cool.


No comments: