Jason and I are having a really fun fall so far. This blog is to catch everyone up.
Vivi is talking up a storm. Parent as Teachers said she is at a 2 year old to 2.5 year old level. At age 15 months to age 2 a child should have 6 words. Vivi comes up with a new word everyday. Todays new word. MINE. She likes to learn animals sounds and play with her animal puzzles. She is still working on shapes and colors. She is learning to match pitch and sing. of course I am pumped she can. She does it very well. Her favorite songs..Jesus loves me, If you are happy and you know it, and ABC. Whenever I sing Jesus loves me she always yells bible and so at the end:) So cute.
Jason and I planned a parent conference and that went wonderful. We can't wait to see what God has in store for our parent ministry. Jason is getting to know the youth ministers in the area. That has been really nice to meet guys who are going through the same thing and exchange ideas and work together. I have enjoyed my Beth Moore bible I have been going to on Thursdays. All my good girlfriends go.
There are more exciting events going on but they deserve blogs just for them so ...TBA.
No comments:
Post a Comment