
Ok I don't use my blog to get out my frustration very often but today is an acceptation.
I go to Walmart to shop because it is one of the only places to grocery shop. I would rather shop Schnucks. Walmarts produce isn't as good and now they keep slowly getting rid of food and other important products to the Welker family.
Vivi needs whole milk yogurt. Yo Baby was great for that. No more took it off the shelf.
Sweet potato fries gone- easy way to get vivi to eat her veggies
Southwest Crunchers no more
If you are a close friend you know I love Mediterranean salad blend. The dressing was awesome and it made me happy. No more. Only carrying Walmart brands booo.
They stop carrying my make up. Now I have to try to find it at Walgreens. I hope they have it.
Asian Veggie burgers
I really loved Tortinos and Red Baron's mexican pizza... stop carrying both of these. What is the world coming to???? All these food items we bought every other week.
We have been living in Farmington for a year and I have to say I have gotten use to the smaller town. But this makes me miss the city and all the things the city has to offer on organic options and markets. Oh city how I miss thee. The closest good store is 30 to 40 mins away. I wish I could say I feel better after typing all this but I don't.
1 comment:
I'm with you. Boo Wal-Mart.
Post a Comment