We head on our first vacation as a family. My mom dropped us off at the airport and the journey began.

Vivi first flight. We used Southwest Airlines. They are a great company and cheap.


I loved the Dallas Farmers Market. It made me want to cook like crazy.

The Curry's beautiful home. They made our trip. Without them we couldn't have done it. We spent time with them at the market. PLaying video games, talking, grillin, and laughin at our kids play together ( dog and vivi or J and J) LOL





Another food stop ummm Honey Seared Chicken and Pot stickers


Dancing in a Wii game.

We had a great day with the Boswells. We met Emma for the first time, ate great food, and played games just like old times.


Had dinner with all our really good seminary friends. Then went to Rachel afterwards. It was so different to have Vivi there but it was so cool to see everyone love her too. She was our entertainment.

Feel out the bed she will sneek into at 2oo am that morning.

Best tub ever.

The fun of bring a baby on vacation....all their crap. LOL

Yeah that is right this is my thrown and not yours. SHe felt like a queen sitting in the big girl chair all weekend.

See great friends Jonathan, Karen, and Emma

Daddy and Vivi at the prayer gardens

Playing on the chapel stage

Keturah and Vivi

I took all my pregnant pics here and now look at us:)

We ate at Johnny Carinos just for this salad ahhhh how I miss these so good.

A whole bag of books, Steakmaster seasoning, organic cleaner from Central Market, Le Madeline's jam and tomato basil soup, pumpkin seeds, rosemary bread, new seasonings to use, and much more.

Vivi new friend Molly.

The Jason's try to pack up our take home goodies. Easier said then done.

We had so much fun I only put up a few of the pics on here. You will have to check out the album on facebook for all of them:)
2 comments:
Looks like fun trip!!! I'm jealous you got to see the Currys! Ha!
Ah Texas and the Welkers, how I miss you both.
Post a Comment