Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Amy whachta Gonna Do?-July 27th



So I am listening to Plain White Tee's on my youtube list. It makes me happy but I still miss my Bestie Amy Ahmed. There has been a few times where I thought hey I will go to STL and see her and I realize nope she is in Chicago. But she is doing what she loves being with the man she loves and that is far more important. She moved the last weekend on July and it is hitting me right now I can't just see her if I want to:( Sad day.
Things I love about Amy:
Well she has a great name
She is the one I bust out Real Big Fish with and anything with a fun tune really
SHe loves Ted Drewes
Her heart is amazing and I can't wait to see what God has in store for her in Chicago
Purple
Swidish fish
dancing in the rain after prom
Jack N the Box Tacos after a long night
Jumping out of her bed
Kitties
Really I could go on and on but this was my first thoughts.
Here's to Sisters in CHrist and the way they are connected through Christ love no matter how far away they may seem.
I think I will have to check into the train system to come see you girl:) The song I am listening to now is A New Soul. Just so you all know what kind of soundtrack goes with this blog:) Music is very powerful.

Best Friends forever! Since 7th Grade till eternity.

No comments: