
It is a way to know how God is moving in our lives. Watch Vivi and Sophie grow. Share the ups and downs with Family and Friends even though we are far away.
Saturday, June 05, 2010
Once Upon an Apron
I got the delight of singing for the mother's day dinner at our church. The theme is once upon an apron. Every apron has a story behind it. What does your apron say about you? Mine was made with love from Jason's aunts. Vivi got her first one from them too. The black one I am sporting in this pictures carries many fond memories of great parties in Texas. BBQ's trying to make more food out of what is left in my pantry because the boys brought goldfish and gummy worms as sides for dinner LOL. Good times as I made pancakes with my Xcelerate girls after a super slumber party. They taught me how to make cool letters on them or butterflies. Jason has an apron on that I made for his first fathers day. It has prints of Vivi's little toes. I love it! My mom wore her grandma's apron. We had so much fun hearing the stories of other women and their aprons.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This seems like a really cool thing to do! Vivi is so cute!
I LOVE this idea! I really want to find an excuse to do this...
You're a miracle-worker when it comes to making sides out of nothing.
Post a Comment