It is a way to know how God is moving in our lives. Watch Vivi and Sophie grow. Share the ups and downs with Family and Friends even though we are far away.
Tuesday, June 08, 2010
Fiesta Mom Madness
This is a Mom and Son event I planned with Jason. I love to throw parties and I love that I get to plan them for our youth. I taught the guys how to prepare a mexican dinner for their moms. They served their moms the meal. Then we made fun team t-shirts and sent them on a picture scavenger hunt. Our goal was to bring moms and sons closer and I think we succeeded. Even if it was just for the night great memories were made.
Jason the food is for our guests.


Look mom I do know how to clean:)
The great team tshirts







This is just one picture from each team. Many were taken.



Jason and I being our silly selves.
The food and decorations. I was really happy with the way everything turned out. THank you dollar store.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmmm...the pinata and the pic of you and Jason look awfully familiar...
Post a Comment