It is a way to know how God is moving in our lives. Watch Vivi and Sophie grow. Share the ups and downs with Family and Friends even though we are far away.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
They meet at last
Vivi meets her new friend and maybe hubbie one day Carson. He is about 6 months younger then Vivi but they still had fun playin together. It was so funny when Lucy and I got the kids ready for bed we found out we both have great taste in PJs. Of course we had to get pictures of them matching. I took some many so I just a picked a few for your viewing pleasure.
My favorite one I took of him.

This is the first time they see each other. Vivi sqeals and Carson cries. It is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment