My mom bought Jason and I some really yummy sausages for the grill. They were frozen and in a sack from the store. I quick placed it in the baby bag as we left their house so I would not forget them. When morning came and I realized I forgot to put the sausages in the frig. I thought crude. I really wanted to enjoy them. So I walk to the kitchen sadly thinking of the joy I could have had when I see someone else enjoyed them. Wookie ripped open the bag inside the baby bag, ripped threw the packing, pulled a link out of the container and hide it somewhere in the house. I can not find it. The other links were still very frozen so I placed them in the fridge. I had a mess of Styrofoam and plastic shredded everywhere. He worked really hard at it.
I am still looking for the missing link.
No comments:
Post a Comment