Thursday, December 10, 2009

Steelville Thanksgiving

One year the Aunts made us all aprons to wear at thanksgiving. Susan was so sweet to make Vivi one too. She wanted her to fit in. I loved it. Vivi and I have the same pattern apron.
My boys crack me up. Cameron came in all dressed nice for dinner. Looked at his mom and said now can I remove my clothes. I was shocked thinking no he can not. She said sure honey. He takes off his shirt to reveal his true self. Cameron the super pirate. He told me he wears civilian clothes so people won't know. His PJ are all super hero characters so he wears those for when he is super. But notice the shorts over the pants...that is his sword holder not shorts. He also wore his shirt backwards to show he is a pirate and when he is spiderman he turns it back around.
Applesauce was her new food for this week. SHe loves it.
Grandpa Carl is sweet on Vivi
Lauren, Susan, and Vickie are the foodies of our family. They always put together fun foods and fancy things I can't get around here. Love it!!!
I was hanging in the kitchen minding my own buisness when we openned the windows and my hair got its own personality dancing about.
It is a tradition to play in the leaves. This pile was the biggest one yet. This was VIvi first time to play in leaves.




All she wanted to do is eat them.
When I put her in the pile she didn't like it very much. Maybe next year.
Aunt Vickie and Vivs
I love these guys. They are my favorite models. I really like this picture of them.

No comments: