Monday, December 07, 2009

If I could move at warp speed



OK I have to confess. I am just dying over here. My best friend Lucy just had her first baby and I can't be there. They live in TN. I had no idea it was going to affect me this way. She is the first friend that I have been through the whole pregnancy with. It might have been over the phone and through pics but we toughed out both our pregnancy together. He is such a precious baby and I am so proud of them. I even looked up airline tickets to fly to see them ASAP but they are way to pricey. Poo. So I must wait till February. Ahhh me. Love you Higgins family and know that I am just dying over here!!!!

Carson Ray Higgins
weight 8 pounds 3 ounces, healthy and happy little guy

Oh and just in case you all didn't know...Vivi has an arranged marriage with him. Sorry guys she is already taken. THe dowry has been spoken for. LOL

I also wanted to mention that Ryan and Lucy Higgins are Vivi's Godparents. We are so thankful they took up the challenge.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

We miss you too! Only two months left...