It is a way to know how God is moving in our lives. Watch Vivi and Sophie grow. Share the ups and downs with Family and Friends even though we are far away.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Missouri State Homecoming Parade
Vivi met Paula my dear friends from college. We had our first musical theatre class together and we have been good friends ever since.
This is Christopher. He liked all the free stuff. I liked his bear ears. Catherine makes some cute kids.
We tried. Vivi wanted to watch the parade.
Yeah! The Theta Chi won it all!!! This was their float. It was great to cheer them on. I love my Theta Chi Guys.
Yes it is all about the moving parts. The ferris wheel turned.
Catherine's Family. I know Catherine from being an RA.
I liked the free candy too.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment