Monday, November 23, 2009

Ga ga's House

You may be wondering what are they doing...Yep we are giving Vivi a bath of the kitchen floor. Everyone wanted to see Vivi enjoy her bath time so we thought why not. She is a show stopper already. I am very proud. Ga ga really enjoyed seeing Vivi be Vivi. Laugh. Coo high Fs. dance to the boys singing. splash and smile. I was so glad we could have precious moments like these.
ga ga sings a song
I am a very serious poet look. Do not mess with my inner artist.
La la la
Hey girl I have the mic. Let's sing Santa Claus is coming to town one more time LOL
Aunt Maria loves my hugs
Catching ga ga up on all the pictures and moments we have had with Vivi. This took a few settings. I really take alot of pics.
Just the two of us.

No comments: