




I am thrilled with how these pictures turned out. If you ever need pics done, Jay is the man. His website is www.photomajik.com. Vivi's pics got picked to be used for an ad in this saturdays newspaper so be on the look out folks. I am trying to get my hands on some. If you see any extras get them.
This month she is a smiling machine. Some of you got to see her giggle video. She is really starting to show a personality. I am so lucky she likes people and handles being out and about. God gave us the perfect kiddo for us. If you like drool she is the gal to hang with. She is also very good at that. Around 4 months babies can start getting some teeth so hence the drool. It is a great lubricator for cutting teeth. I am not looking forward to that. She sleeps through the night great but I hear that can change when they start teething. Boo. Watch out ladies. If you like jewelry so does Vivi she is a grabbing machine and everything is a cool toy so beware. She is so close to sitting up on her own. I love the bumbo seat. She looks like such a big girl sitting in there.
Thank you to all my readers and folks who team up to pray for my family. We are lucky to have people who care. May God bless you extra special this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment