On August 4th 2009 she is 23 inches tall, weighs 12 pounds even, and very healthy.
We met the cutest boy at the office waiting room. He loved trains. He was three years old and he could talk really well. He told me how the train had to handle the incline and elevation of the hills. He told Jason and I how he lost his smile(showing us a sad face) and how he found it in the sky on a rock. He said he grabbed it and put it back on(showing us a happy face). This helped distract me from the horrible thing that was about to happen to my innocent baby girl. Who does nothing but loves everyone and share smiles.
THE SHOTS!!!!
I hate shots. I fear needles, hence why Jason had to go to every doc appointment to hold my hand, to get me through it.
It was wonderful to see Daddy standing there holding his little girls hands and getting her through it while mommy sat in the chair looking at the bright yellow walls praying that Vivi would not hurt too bad and it would be over quickly.
It went fast, she cried the hardest I have ever heard her and we went home. She screamed so hard it wore her out and she slept on the way home and for another hour in her car seat in the living room. I am glad it is over. She never got a fever and her legs were tender the next few days. Then she caught her first cold from Mommy. I tried so hard to protect her but it came anyway. Mean old germs. So together we suffer and together we will prevail.
No comments:
Post a Comment