Sometimes in the life, it seems like when a little rain begins it quickly turns into a storm. Last week I felt like I was stuck in a storm. Life seemed more stressful then usual with out Jason around. Realizing buying a house is quite the handful at times. Family stuff. Nothing horrible or devastating but I was in a storm without an umbrella.
Ever been there? I know where my umbrella is and I keep a few in my house yet I forget to pick it up and use it. It protects me and gives me strength against the winds. It keeps the rain out of my eyes and helps me to see clearly. It gives me confidence that my hair won't be totally destroyed before I get to the door.
The umbrella to me is a symbol of how we are sometimes with God's word. We forget to pick it up and use it when times get tough. We find ourselves getting to busy to remember to use it. We have several in the Welker household there should be no excuse for me. All though I have to consider some people reading might not even own an "umbrella". Get one, try it out. It will change your life. If it doesn't I will pay you for the bible you bought.
What do you say folks on a rainy day like this... let's get cozy and get out our umbrellas. Stay dry and filled with Gods warmth that only he can provide.
1 comment:
I'm so glad to have found your blog! Hopefully we can keep in touch this way! :0)
Post a Comment