
The Lord is my Rock
a firm foundation (groundwork from the beginning) or support
My Fortress
exceptional security
a firm foundation (groundwork from the beginning) or support
My Fortress
exceptional security

My Deliverer
to set free or liberate me from the worlds heaviness
My God is my Strength
mental, moral, physical power to rise or remain
In Whom I Trust
confidence in certainty of integrity, strength ability and confidence of God
My Shield
a defense against satan and the sin he lures into our lives

Horn of My Salvation
An instrument for sounding a warning signal that thru Jesus Christ I am saved by grace and I am his and his alone
My Stronghold
a place that protects you and is the center of your being
Inspired by Psalm 18:2

1 comment:
Is that you and Jason in the sword fight?!!
No, really - this is a wonderful amplification. Thank you.
Christina
Post a Comment