Friday, February 27, 2009

Growing I mean going strong.

Sorry I am squinty, the sun was shining today.
This is me today...Week 26 close to the last week of my 2nd trimester. Time really flies by.
My Baby
My frisky fetus is on another growth spurt, shooting up half an inch this week to measure about 14 inches from head to toe. She weighs roughly 2 1/2 pounds, and will gain approximately
half a pound each week for the next 10 weeks. Her eyes are open and we can't wait to see her in a few months.
I am feeling great and am enjoying this time with Jason. We are trying to spend time with friends before things get really crazy. Next weekend we have our second shower in Springfield, MO. The next weekend is Farmington, MO for the big vote.
22 Weeks Yep people have started offering me help and asking if I need the electric wheel chair to get around Target. People also start saying stuff like...are you having twins, hey big and beautiful(not my husband) and are you due this month. Oh man people I still have months to go let's not get ahead of ourselves. I have realized I look pregnant and the folks saying all these comments mean them in a nice way. But I still don't suggest calling any women big and beautiful LOL.

20 Weeks You can see me trying to suck in out of habit but the bump is still there LOL



12 Weeks Just a little bump that I have to push hard to see.


No comments: