Funny moment: One guy who had to many margaritas that day said he couldn't imagine how much it cost to dye the water that way. I laughed and said sorry dude but only God can make something this amazing. He was surprised that is was natural. I wasn't surprised at all. If God can make the mountains, babies that all look different and have different personalities, than he can make an ocean that makes you stop in awe of its beauty. And that day I stopped and thank God for moments like that and the scenery. With out my parents kindness we would have never been able to experience that moment. So thank you mom and dad for all the wonderful moments filled with Gods wonder.
This chicken scared me to death when it came running out. Jason and Mom did some fancy dancing . They were quite good.
No comments:
Post a Comment