Friday, October 03, 2008

God grants Miracles-It comes in sweet packages!

Sept 27th was a normal day. I wake up, stretch, feed the cats before they meow their little heads off, go to the bathroom but the results were different this time. I went in one and came out two. Jason and I are having a baby. I had a miscarriage a couple a months ago so we started out this baby process kind of rough. God had a plan and we knew this. Who knew he would gets us pregnant right away. We started trying again September 1st. You do the math that was really fast. I am so thankful for Baby Welker aka Bdub. We are 7 weeks along and could use all the prayers we can to protect this sweet baby. I will feel so much better after the 1st trimester. But as you all know, I am not good at keeping surprises. So the word is out so people can team up with us to pray everything goes well. So far everything is going great. We will have a sonogram this Thursday and meet with the doctors.



Jason sent me flowers at work. He is the sweetest. The card reads: "Just wanted to congratulate you in a special way and thank you for being such a great wife.I know you will make a wonderful mommy too!"


yes Ladies he is that good and he has a brother but he is married already. Sorry. LOL



































No comments: