The place was super cute. One of the most precious gifts was a kid picture of Jordan her man. he was so cute then Liz what happened? Just kidding. Then she got these cute coffee mugs. I might have to borrow them permanently. Last but not least she received a book that said Everything Men know about women...please note what is in the inside of the book. Classic!
It is a way to know how God is moving in our lives. Watch Vivi and Sophie grow. Share the ups and downs with Family and Friends even though we are far away.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
I have known her since 3rd grade...
The place was super cute. One of the most precious gifts was a kid picture of Jordan her man. he was so cute then Liz what happened? Just kidding. Then she got these cute coffee mugs. I might have to borrow them permanently. Last but not least she received a book that said Everything Men know about women...please note what is in the inside of the book. Classic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment