Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Double Whaammie Grammmie

So if you haven't heard yet. Jason and I are expecting....well so is my little bro Dan. He just got married this labor day and is now going to be a daddy.

My mom is so excited and can't believe she is turning 50 this year and turning into a double whammie grammie in June.

Here are some fun pictures of Dan and Angie at my parents celebration BBQ. Angie is due just a few weeks after me. Angie and I pointing at the kiddos. Man x-mas will be fun with the two of them.
Mom got Dan and I both blankies becuase we are so big on blankies as a kids. As a surprise I gave Dan a pacifer that says I love Daddy.
Our great grandma will now be a great great grandma. She turn 91 this year. Happy Bday Grandma Kellogg!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

How cool! The family that I nanny for have cousins that are a few weeks apart and it's so much fun! :)