The Wacky World of Welker

It is a way to know how God is moving in our lives. Watch Vivi and Sophie grow. Share the ups and downs with Family and Friends even though we are far away.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bdub-5 weeks along

Some of you might be curious...what is Bdub. It is the name we call the baby till he or she is born. It originated from Jason calling it Baby Welker. Which is a mouth full so we said baby w but it sounded better to just say Bdub. It stuck and we like it. Yes we will find out if it is a boy or girl but we will not share the name. That will remain the secret. These pictures are from when we first found out about Bdub and at that time we were 5weeks along. By the time I put this up I am 8 weeks along.



Posted by Amy Welker at 2:36 PM

1 comment:

Catherine Chiarino said...

Wow Amy and Jason...I am so happy for you. I knew you were trying to have a baby, but I didn't know you had a miscariage. It is such a blessing that you got pregnant again...and so soon! I will keep you in my prayers and I'm excited to see that belly grow!

11:45 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Jason and Amy

Jason and Amy
Married 7 years

Viviani

Viviani
age 2.5

Sophia

Sophia
10 months old

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Amy Welker
Christian. Wife. Mom. SInger. Photographer. Cook.
View my complete profile

Check them Out

  • Oh, the places you'll go...
    Let it go
    11 months ago
  • The Excellence of Wisdom
    Beberapa Keuntungan Yang Bakal Anda Temukan Dari Main Judi Slots Online
    4 years ago
  • Barb's Wire
    Christmas 2018
    6 years ago
  • The Boatner Bunch
    Cocooning (aka Where Did You Go?)
    12 years ago
  • Scene Through My Lens
    November 2012 -Low light, thankful, first signs of Christmas
    13 years ago
  • My Redburn Journal
    Goodbye for Now
    13 years ago
  • Totally Tots
    Now I Know My ABCs ~ Letter W
    13 years ago
  • Journey to a Sunburned Country
    The School, the Ball, the Parties, and the Lights
    14 years ago
  • Be As A Bird...
    Explorers Extraordinaire!
    14 years ago
  • Waiting on RedFisch
    An Update...Finally
    14 years ago
  • The Chiarinos
    Photo Update
    15 years ago
  • Images by Jen Photography | Blog
    New Blog!
    15 years ago
  • Picture This Photography
    The Kennedy's
    16 years ago
  • The Curry's
    What Happens at the end of a day with Molly plays...............
    16 years ago
  • M[eye] Perspective
    Meme Me.
    16 years ago
  • JK Watson Family

Checking us out!

Counter
Free Counter
"Being confident of this, that he(God) who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Jesus Christ." Phil 1:6
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.