Thursday, June 12, 2008

The marshall is in town!


So I get to work today and at 8 I get a call right away. Don't people know the up spoken rule you give anyone 30 mins to get ready to work. This girl did not. So I help her while my computer is still trying to function. Then I get my e-mails. They are all people who didn't read in the e-mail do not e-mail me back please call. So I start to call them to answer their questions and no matter what I say I get asked silly questions, and I end up having to tell them things that do not make them happy. But are only fair. Like we don't have housing for you on the day you requested. Housing is in its busy season so housing is getting harder and harder to get into.
I told my boss I feel like the good and bad cop today. He fashioned me a lovely Marshall badge and I am now the protector of the housing office. I keep everyone safe and treated fairly. I will hear your problems and give you a straight answer. I will throw a pen at you if you act out. Tonya. And I haven't had to write any tickets but there has been some threats made. I love being marshal!!!

1 comment:

Meghan DeHart said...

memories....yes, exactly that, memories!!!