Thursday, May 29, 2008

This is a big year!

Man let me tell ya this is a big and busy year. My brother is getting married on September 6th so I need to start dress shopping for that. I think T and I are doing that tomorrow after her homemade pizza. I can't wait. October my best friend from
3rd grade is getting married (Liz Heilch). I am so excited for her. She is movig to LA and already lining up jpbs there for lighting design. Amy Ball my other Best friend is getting married in April 09. I am excited to be a brides maid in her wedding. My dear friend Laura Lee had a baby this month. Baby Cole is doing great!

This Summer:Jason is taking hebrew from the hardest teacher ever!! They call him Dr. Death. He is the sweetest man I know but tough for a teacher. Jason and I will both be attending Youth Camp this year so that will be a blast! I know my youth are getting excited.
I am still working with the youth girls doing Xcelerate! We are having a slumber party coming up soon at my place to celebrate them memorizing 10 verses. I has to do it to or else I got stuck sleeping in the lawn of the aprtment. No thank you! We are hoping to have vistors this summer and maybe get home once this summer? We will have to see how it all goes with Jason's class.

This weekend I am excited about singing at church this weekend. We are doing some gospel stuff and i get to do some soul singing solo action LOL. I love to use my voice for God's praising.

I am still time to time having backyard bible study for the kids in my apartment. It is a random fun ministry that works out great! I read to the kids and pray for them. They love it and I hope that these will be the seeds that plant Jesus Christ into their hearts forever. They all come from different walks of life and I know it isn't easy for them so I love lovin on them.

I guess that is all I know right now. i just knew it has been a long time since I have updated people on what we are up to. So that sums up the summer. I can't wait till Fall who knows what we will be doing.

No comments: