
Cameron playing with his snake. He kept going tisss tiss at me trying to make his snake eat me. Very cute.
Met Up with friends for sushi. Super Good Stuff.

Tara Jean modeling the goods. The restaurant had great presentation.
The Spider man roll can you tell?
Nothing like cruising with the windows down, sunroof open and music load. Who cares if people stare as long as you are having fun right?
Playing in the fountains near the stadium. This is Tara and Erin.
DA boys chill in. This was a normal as I could get them to pose.
Janelle and Erin looking way to cute stop that!
Girls from our home church. They ran into the boys at the cards game. I hung out with Paula and Tara at Paula's House. Very nice.
Sunday was family day. Jason and Cameron breaking out the puppets.
Landon riding that horsey.
Cameron sings when he is riding the horsey.
Yes Landon I am taking more pics.
Jason and I getting ready to head to celebration city with everyone.
The Twine are ready!

Rick is ready...

Rick is ready...
Jason looks at the house waiting for...
Yep Susan. She needed to make sure everything was perfect for the great day at Celebration City.
Old cars always make me think of my dad. I think I need to exchange my t-bird for this one.
Cameron was having a great b-day. Riding rides and seeing the sea lions.

My sister in law Maria and I. Why are we so cute?

Good friends, Great Family, Wonderful Time
No comments:
Post a Comment