Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Because I Love my Husband

Jason really wanted to go to the Star Wars Exibit. I was not that excited about it but at least we had some friends come with us. This is the light saber they used int he movie.
The boys found the video game challenge fun.
Jason and I brought one of our youth with us. Nathan is always fun to be around.
This is me sitting after spending our first three hours in there. I am trying to smile about it but inside I am crying out "please get me out of here"!

Tonya and Jason. New friends. Tonya works with me in housing and I am so thankful for her.
That's right Chubacca peps. The Wookies. These are the creature we named our kitty after.
Yes, that is me acting like a big kid driving the hover craft.
All I have to say is I got Taco Bell out of the deal!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Sweet! I heart Star Wars.