
I get that call....Hey Amy it's daddy. "I was in an accident today. I closed down the highway and I totaled three cars. But you know you can't hurt an old rock." My heart drops.
What if my dad died? Does he know the Lord? Does anyone else not know the Lord in my family and if they died I would worry if I would see them in heaven or not? I have realized something. God is so giving that he gives us a choice. Choose him or not. Heaven is a perfect place. If we don't realize the heaviness of our sin, we are all sinners and that we need to have Jesus Christ in our lives to clean away our sin. We end up in hell. Hell wasn't created for us but when Satan choose to worship himself, God had to create a place for him to go. So if we choose anything else but God and his grace we end up with Satan.
It doesn't matter how many good things we do. We can't earn our way to heaven. It really is simple. We need to admit we need Jesus Christ to get us to heaven. When Jesus died on the cross all our sins were washed away. God loved us so much he gave us his one and only son so we could join him in heaven.
If you haven't taken time to consider your salvation, your future in heaven... you might want to. For we all know our days are numbered and we have a choice to make.
After reading this I don't want you to think man Amy is a fantic Jesus Freak now. I have always been blunt about everything in my life so for me to be blunt about my faith should be no surprise to the ones that know me the best. If you don't know me take it how you want to.
No comments:
Post a Comment