Saturday, September 15, 2007

Gettin Crafty

Fall is here and I love fall. In Missouri the leaves change and the air becomes brisk. It makes you want to have bon fires and drink hot cider. In Texas it doesn't work that way. It is still 85 degrees here, you still can't open your windows to let the cool breeze through your house, and cider is not until November if you are lucky.
Since I can't have a real fall in Texas i make one in my house. I love to decorate with fall leaves and keep my house nice and cool. In my Rachel Ray mag I saw this cute fall arrangement. I decided to re create it. Lucy and I went shopping on Saturday. As usual I am trying to find a new skirt but no luck. I went to the housewares stuff at Ross's found my little plate and glasses. I made this happy fall decor for under 12 bucks and I really like it. Thanks mom for the mag. Thanks Lucy for running around with me on Saturday, and thanks Rachel Ray for the great tips.






No comments: