Saturday, June 02, 2007

We are in Israel

Hello everyone!
Jason and I are having the time of our lives. I forgot my cord to put pics up but I thought writing is better than nothing at all.
Today we are walking through Ezikiah(sp) Tunnel. Yesterday we enjoyed the ruins of Caseara and played on the beach. I can't wait to share all the pics with everyone. It is hard to take everyting I see they just do not give this beautiful land the justice it deserves.
Please be praying for Trey(girl) her dad and two uncles were killed yesterday in a car accidnet. SHe is a memeber of our team and she had to be rushed home.
The food is good but I am ready for some Mexican:)
Johnathan I have everyone addicted to Magnuim Bars.
Mom and family I miss you and think of you daily.
I am learning alot. Loving alot. and laughing alot.

No comments: