I had two days for my birthday. Thursday I met up with my Lunch/Game Night gang at Red Hot and Blue the best place to find BBQ in TX. We had to wait quite awhile but it was worth it. I had pulled pork and we had so much fun hanging out. I am so lucky to have so many great friends to celebrate my b-day with.Jason and I taking a quick pic at a stop light.
The boys-Jason kind of looks gay here but no worries we have a straight man certifcation so we know where he stands.
The Girls so many cute gals!
Rachel made it later and I got that funny monkey that dances from Heather. She passed it onto me so I coulds share it with the next b-day person. He made the dinner fun. We would dance like the monkey.
We had great service at the resturant. Even great big mugs to drink or Dr. Pepper in.
When I got home I got to open my b-day gifts from my family and Jason. Mom and Jason thought alot alike this b-day. Getting me the same card and gift. Wookie and Ellie liked playing in all the boxes.
We are moving on that Saturday so we had to have the b-day fun and move on so we could move right out of Cameron Creek. Thank the Lord for that!!!
On Friday we went with TEX MEX!!! We met up with some fun couples from school and church. Some of the guys were at work but we still had a great time. Their gift to me was helping me move the next day. Let me tell you the best gift ever:) We sat on the porch of Rosa's Cafe and enjoyed the great weather.


B-days can only last so long so here I am at 8:00 am moving day looking so ready to go ha ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment