Sunday, June 17, 2007

Israel-Sea of Galilee

This is where we stayed in the first part of our Israel Trip. The hotel reminded me of being in the dorms because you had to walk to get to the lobby. There were lots of cute kitties there too. This was the view outside our window
They had a great spread of food. God really made sure we didn't starve on this trip. I loved the cheese and bread for breakfast. Falaful for the lunch and dinner was always trying something new.
Our first meal together.
I loved sqeezing my own juice every morning.
The Sea of Galilee is where Jesus found his fishers of men"the disiples", this is also where he walked on water, and took three loaves of bread and fish and fed hundreds.

I love this shot
We got to eat and then go on a boat ride on the Galilee Sea. I had fun imaging Jesus walking on the water and how it must have felt to have the boat rockin and rollin in these very waters.
The View out to the land Our meal...I just had to play with it. I ate it but it was hard to ignore the eyes looking at me as I picked the bones.


In the evening we played by the sea. It was one of my favorite moments relaxing and seeing God's beauty at it's best.


I know the best beauty right LOL

Tina and Ron who we spent a great deal of time with
Well this is a start I am still trying to get more pics posted. It takes awhile but it will be worth it once I do.

No comments: