Came home for 48 hours and it was great:) What a blessing it is to be with everybody. First party was my friend Katie. She has graduated and working already as a interior
designer. I am very proud of her. Julie and Katie have been dear friends of my since I was three.
They lived across the street from me. We all loved our cabbage patch kids and spy team games. Man we even threw some talent shows and Little House on the
Prairie reenactments.

Here is some shots form my family party. Laura is home from
Aulstria, Sarah graduated from high school, and
Brenna is moving on into high school. Sarah is going away for school so I played photographer and got some fun shoots of them together:)



Big Family shot

Dan my bro and I

We love each other

Pretty Flowers of my Aunt Sue. She has quite the green thumb.

Cousin with the great grandma and grandma

No comments:
Post a Comment