
I am getting ready for Israel and I found this picture. Can you believe I am going to be at the place like this one off the Sea of Galilee?
It is amazing what God has done so far. We are getting odd jobs from people around the church to help raise money. Through that we are blessed by wisdom from those people and finically is just the bonus. God is changing people’s hearts about missions as we talk to them about why we go. God is giving me such a blessing of great joy everyday as I prepare through prayer and reading his living word. I can’t wait to see what God is going to do when we get there.
Please be in prayer that Jason and I will be spiritually be ready when we get there to do anything God requires of us, that we are safe while we are there, and the peoples minds and hearts will be open to the Lord glorious message and love.
Please be in prayer that Jason and I will be spiritually be ready when we get there to do anything God requires of us, that we are safe while we are there, and the peoples minds and hearts will be open to the Lord glorious message and love.

No comments:
Post a Comment