
What a way to start our new year. New state, new school, new home, and new friends. I have no idea what God is going to do with this year but I have trusted him this far so I will have to wait and see what is next. We had over some church friends over and Jason's work friend. Let me introduce them...
Ryan and Lucey(met them through Jason's work)
Chad and Mindy(fromworking with youth at Hulen)
Eric(from Hulen and theatre fun)
Neil and Jody Young(dear friends from MO)
Mindy Lee...Noah came later(met through my women's bible study)

Dena married to Ross(he was in Cameronn, Africa) met them in MO

Brandon and Julie(from Hulen)

Now that you met our guest. What did we do? We played Shout about Movies. Lucey whipped our butts. She was awesome. We ate alot of food. Each person brought an appetizer. Thank goodness I started my diet after New years. We shared our new year resolutions and our favorite moment of 2006. Than we toasted off the new year with sparkling apple cider. Talk about yummy.


2 comments:
cool pics guys! thanx for having us over. hey, why can't we celebrate the coming of some random date, like june 8 or something. or hey, what about feb. 2- groundhog day!
Ground hogs day! Why not!!!
Post a Comment