Thursday, January 11, 2007

6 Days of Christmas

Our Christmas Tour started with the Welker's House. We woke early and drove straight there. We were greeted by their crazy dog Shorty. This is Shorty with a fake squirrel. We were very excited to get there and see what Santa brought. Susan said she needed to call Santa so we had to drive over to visit Grandma Betty before he came.
Yes folks she really said that and it was really cute.

So we visited with Betty at her house while we waited for Santa to deliver our stockings.
Jeremy, Maria, Cameron and Landon were all there waiting for us when we got back to the house. Every time I see them I realize how quick kids grow.


Finally Santa has arrived!!!!

Cameron and Landon got a horsey. Grandpa Rick wouldn't get off the horse and share so Landon had to wait but once he got on he loved it. Cameron wasn't to sure about it so Maria had to ride with him.


We headed to Steak and Ale for dinner. Grandma had her first taste of Lobster and loved it!


We fill our tummies and headed to Jeremy and Maria's House for a night of laughter and gifts.

We opened gifts till 11:oopm that night. Rick and Susan surprised me with my favorite singer LOL I actually dislike the Johnny Cash man.

We gave Maria the Brownies and she said she knew where they were going I said oh your tummy she said nope my butt:)

Landon loved opening gifts.

I caught Grandma sneaking some of the Twines good homemade fudge.

Day 2

We headed to GrandDad's House for good cookin and good people. Pat is a great cook. We filled up on beef brisket and went to the basementnt to enjoy ping pong and pool.

Man look at me model that bow. That is hot. I know you are jealous. If you want one I could ask Pat where she got them:) I loved watching GrandDad open gifts he was like a little kid.

1 comment:

Mama said...

Hi Amy! I actually had some time to poke around the internet over Christmas and found your blog :) Sounds like you had a great Christmas! I'm directing Anne Frank at my high school, so we're gearing up for show time again. Just set up a new blog too--theNCtwo.blogspot.com--so keep in touch!

Love in Christ,
Aja