
Last Tuesday was Dena's B-day so we ate Salmon(which by the way was amazing) and then we carved pumpkins. We did cheat however and avoided the pumpkin guts by getting those foam pumpkins you can carve. It was really fun to think out side the box when carving. On my blog the other day I showcased mine.
Dena is on the far left with her doggie Murphey. Dena is a english teacher for high school. Ross and Dena both go to Hulen Church with us. Dena and I went on a women's retreat together. The women's retreat was awesome. Dena and I also do a Beth Moore Study on the book of Daniel on Mondays. Jodi is the one next to Dena. She is Neil's wife and she works at the Childern's Center on campus. She comes to visit me at work which is always a treat. Neil and Jodi are still looking for a hoem church. They have a really cute kitty named Cooper we love to watch whenever they are gone. THey also watch Ellie for us. Jodi and Dena and I love craft nights. Jodi and Dena do a Book Club together. I wish I was more of a reader. Jodi made the Ghost faced pumpkin. Jason is doing great. He enjoyed the fun night to get a break from mid terms. I love that he made a traditon faced pumpkin. Jason is still working at the Landscaping area of school. He has helped manage things whenever the others are gone. Jason, Ross and Neil are planning a paint ball day with soem of the guys we eat with at lunch so that should be a fun blog to see:) You have already seen my pumpkin but it's cute isn't it! Overall, it was a great night. I am thankful that we have friends from MO.
No comments:
Post a Comment