Thursday, October 19, 2006

Dedicated to the one I love!



Can I just say Jason makes me so happy! He helps me clean, tucks me in a night(which means he turns on my fan, gets me my pill and a glass of water, and gets the house already to make sure it is safe), and oh how he makes me laugh. I really am lucky. He is my best friend, my cuddle buddy, my best girlfriend(I am tell ya he really picks out the best clothes for me) and the man of the house. I love a man that can put his foot down and not do it yelling or throwing a fist down. He is working so hard in school right now and I can't wait to see what is next for us. So far life has been very interesting for us. Before seminary we were doing a professional dinner theatre company production of Grease. Jason was willing to let me follow my dreams in theatre even if that meant leaving springfield and his family. The theatre was located in Wichita, Kanas. We had a really cute apartment near a lake. The neighbors were great! Jason ended up in the show too. We had a blast doing shows at night and playing all day. Jason was Eugene the nerd and I was Jan one of the pink ladies. Since we left Springfield Jason and I were really all we had. Friends and Family have been at a distance for 10 months now. Our families have been so awesome to come visit us where ever we are and thank goodnes for e-mail and cell phones. I have to say God has been good to us through these changes in life. Giving me a great husband, a supportive family, and great friends to call me and let me know I am still loved even though we don't hang out everyday. Thank you Family and Friends for all you do!
Here are some more fun pics of Jason in our costumes for Grease.

No comments: