

Jason and I love being aunt and uncle to Cameron and Landon. How fun is it to watch them grow and see them dicover life one day at a time. It really is refreshing. I really wish I was there everyday to see it happen. It is hard to be away from family especially my nephews. I sometimes worry will they remember me the next time we come in. It is hard to have one on one time with them because they are so loved by the family everyone wants to be apart of Cameron and Landon time.
In September, we went back to see our family in Springfield to celebrate the birth of Landon and Cameron's Birthday. He is now two I can't believe it. Here are some photos of Landon and us and then some fun shots of Cameron at his birthday.


isn't he the cuteset! Maria and Jeremy make pretty babies!
Ummmm Cake! Dig in Cameron:) Fun in the balloon pit. I showed all the kids how to roll and hide in them. It was so cute. I went to go say hi to my friends Matt and Jessi and Cameron came to find me. He stood there at the door and said Aunt Mamie come play with the cutest face I have ever seen. So I went and played some more.



Cameron is loving BIIIIG trucks and trains. He got lots of those for his birthday. I look forward to spending thanksgiving with them and I am sure I will be playing with plenty of trucks and trains. Cameron also has fun with flash cards. He's a little smart cookie.
1 comment:
Balloon pit?!? Good thing Aunt Mamie was playing with the kids... Aunt Liz would've flipped out! That picture gives me the willies!!!
Post a Comment