Summer is coming to an end and I realized this blog has fallin off the face of the earth. I would say the big reason is that I am jugglin a a lot of balls in the air. This one fell.
Vivi: is starting dance classes this month for her second year at BAC. She got her ears pierced. She turned four and apparently knows how to do everything herself. She loves to sing loud and proud. She still is my big reader. She starts Pre K this month. She is going to the private Lutheran school in town. I am so excited to see her in that environment but I will miss our morning together. I love her so much and I will miss having her all to myslef. Dress up is a really cool game to play except when we are being a lion and all we do is run around scaring our sister and the cat. Vivi has glasses now. She went on her first float trip with our youth group. She loves water this summer. To her board games are the coolest.
Jason: has kept a beautiful yard all summer. He loves working on the yard. He laid half our yard with sod this spring and it looks awesome. Our yard by the way is a 1/2 acre so you can imagine how long that took. He baptized 4 young ladies this month and that was so cool to be a part of. They came to Christ at summer camp. Jason and I got away for our 8th anniversary to Saint Louis. Enjoyed a Brazilian dinner, walking holding hands, and shopping for some fall clothing since we both have lost 40 pounds. Still have 10 more to go but it feels great to be healthier. Hard work but worth it. You can find Jason wrestiling with the girls, playing hide and go seek, bath time splashing and laughin withe girls every night, and grilling up some Indian food his new favorite.
Sophia: is soooo funny. She is a dancing machine. She as all her own moves. She loves animals. Her stuff dog Tissue goes everywhere she goes. She likes playing outside with bubbles. She does not like the water. Hopefully next year we will. Sophie likes to be a parrot to Vivi anything she says Sophie says. Dangerous! Everyone loves Sophia's little blonde curls. People have to stop and touch it for real. Sophie is my little bug killer. She is so brave in my eyes. I am glad someone in this house can catch bugs, pick them up with their bare hands and get rid of it. Sophie and the rest of us went to a Stay Vacation in St. Louis this summer. We enjoyed the zoo, magic house, chick fil a and playing in the pool. OK we know Sophie did not like the pool part but she got in anyway. Some of her favorite foods are tortilla pizza, carbs, and ice cream. She enjoys pointing out any baby she sees. Then we have to stop and say hi. SHe is good at making fake food in her kitchen especially coffee.
Well that is an update! I have no idea who read this but at least I know I have some memories recorded. Check out my facebook for pictures of all the adventures mentioned.
No comments:
Post a Comment