I have enjoyed planning Vivi's Birthday Party. After being to the beach and watching Little Mermaid Vivi request a under the sea party.
For the decor :
I will be using seashells we collected in vases with reeds for height.
Nets, stuff sea animals, paper streamers and hanging sea animals, cute mermaid paper goods
Games:
Sponge toss
Pool fishing
Shell hunting in our sand box
Craft:
decorate your own beach visor
Party favors:
swedish fish
sea animal erasers
sea animal squirters
mermaid pop rocks
visor to take home after we decorate them
Snacks:
Sea weed Dip Aka Gringo Dip like 54th street diner
Shark Watermelon sculpture
Blue Lagoon Punch
Sea Creature Cupcakes
and Just because I really want to try this recipe Homemade Wendy Frosties still working on a cool ocean drink name for it. not easy when the drink is brown colored. LOL
Pictures of all this fun stuff will be coming soon. Below is how I made the sponge toss balls. Better than water balloons and safer.
http://www.marthastewart.com/265636/sponge-ball
No comments:
Post a Comment