It is a way to know how God is moving in our lives. Watch Vivi and Sophie grow. Share the ups and downs with Family and Friends even though we are far away.
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
9.5 months old
Sophia is growing up so fast. She is a army crawling machine. She is pulling up on stuff and standing like she could just get moving and walk across the room. She eats us out of house and home but she is still a little thing. 25% for her weight and 60% for height. Tall and skinny. Sounds like the Turner side of the family. Big Daddy was a lanky guy and so is Nana and Pappy. I wish I got that part of the jeans. We are really starting to see her personality and I can't wait for he to really start talking. She says mama, dada, ttt (for cat) and babab( which I think is Vivi).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment