Monday, February 20, 2012

E Week Ideas

We are taking a break form my treasure chest because we don't have E things around the house.
So I have to be a little more creative this week.

We will go on an Easter Egg hunt. In each egg will be a letter we have already learned and see if she can remember the old letters of the week.

I have a dry erase board where I write all the letters down and have her race form one side of the room to erase the the letter I shout out. Then she run back to give me a high five. This is very fun.

I am going to create a salt box to trace in. Pictures later to come and it will make more sense then.

Use Bingo Markers to decorate an Elmo Coloring Sheet. There are ones with numbers that I am going to use. So we are doing two things at once.

Elvin our puppet Elephant teaches fun exercises for Vivi to do.

We are going to do an eatting game. Is it sweet or salty. In muffin tins put fun little snack bites in each one and describe it as sweet or salty.

http://youtu.be/kCYont9fE9A This is a video about the letter E off of Youtube.com



No comments: