- I was feeding Sophie and Vivi said hey mom you need your boob pillow known to everyone else as a Bobby Pillow LOL.
- I love you all day or I love you always ( followed by tons of hugs and kisses)
- I want a smellow (marshmallow)
Both the girls rode their first bus ride to the youth trip to IL. They also rode their first train on this trip. It was so fun to share that with the youth. Vivi loves her youth friends and she can even get 17 and 18 year old boys to play ring around the rosie in a hotel lobby. They all fell down. It was awesome. We are so blessed to have the youth in our lives. They make life fun and easier. Vivi went ice skating for the first time. She was not a big fan but she could really work those skates on dry land. She liked walking around in them until they hit ice and then she was done.
Sophia B got to go swimming for the first time and like I said ride a train and a bus. Now she just needs to ride a plane. She is a sitting up machine. That is her favorite way to play. Her favorite toy is the Sophie Giraffe. She likes to practice standing up with her music table and bouncing on ones knee. Sophie is full of smiles and funny pictures with her tongue out. She has seven teeth already. She had her first bad cold with ear infection. She was a real trooper and she wasn't to crabby through it all. She likes to try to eat everything even her toes. She is an eating machine. She has tried bananas, sweet potato, potato, avocado, apples, pears, yogurt with cereal, zucchini, green beans, and we just keep making more baby food at home and trying new things. I love cooking for her.
Well that is a kid update. Now for some fun pictures of these moments to follow:




No comments:
Post a Comment