Monday, November 14, 2011

Hey is that a Tootsie Roll???

Vivi is potty trained! We are very proud of her. We used the...go potty and you get a piece of candy tactic. This worked great because she doesn't get sweet things very often. Well now she does because she is using the potty all the time.  After Halloween our candy jar for potty went from skittles to all kinds of different non chocolate candies. Vivi loves the candy in wrappers. We usually have to bit them in half.

I hear Jason this morning say ok here is your half of the tootsie roll. Vivi loves them. OK are tootsie rolls consider chocolate??? Anyway. I go to pick her up to take her into her room to get her ready for church. We are in a hurry as usual. All of a sudden Vivi says mommy I want my tootsie roll back. Honey you get one, and you ate your I tell her. She says no I lost it. I go back to my bed nope not there, down the hall way nope, well I bet she just ate it.
Jason and I are going through the check list as we rush out the door. I go to run the brush through my hair one more time and oh no you have got to be kidding me. There it was lodge into my clean hair. Hanging there looking like a piece of poop in my hair. THE Missing TOOTSIE ROLL.

No comments: